“Putting technology to work to improve health outcomes”
Technology, including information systems, that facilitates the organization and accessibility of knowledge and skills in the healthcare industry has tremendous potential to improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world. At Deetken, we help clients leverage the power of technology to meet health system challenges and improve care.
Examples of what we do:
- work with a major crown corporation in BC to renew the vision, strategic plan and investment roadmap of its healthcare services.
- design and manage pilot programs with a large insurance organization to prove statistically significant outcome improvements resulting from clinical pathways.
- provide support to a health authority to develop a network connectivity roadmap and comprehensive economic and financial model for long-term connectivity to remote communities in order to support the delivery of healthcare services, including telehealth.
- spearhead the strategy, requirements and participation agreements across multiple public sector organizations to boost the value of key health investments.
- serve as deal architect, financial analyst and member of the negotiations team for a major health-related surveillance system.
- work with a new telemedicine venture to crystallize business strategy and a business model as well as lead business development initiatives to secure contracts and strategic alliances.