“Supporting public and private institutions to leverage information technology and business process
reengineering to improve service delivery”
Information technology and business process reengineering can play a key role in increasing the effectiveness and transparency of service delivery. At Deetken, we help clients to design and execute service delivery transformation to realize their strategic vision and meet their operational needs.
Examples of what we do:
- work with a major crown corporation to examine a significant Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) investment decision within the context of renewing its future state vision and strategy.
- undertake procurement, vendor selection, deal architecture and negotiations for a 10-year telecommunications deal.
- serve as lead business and financial advisor for a major multi-national business process service company in securing public sector contracts.
- advise a corporate services division on the best course of action to take at the end of term of an outsourcing agreement related to revenue management services, including processing of payments, customer service, account management and account reconciliation.
- design a future claims management solution for a large insurer ($1.4B), and subsequently provide program management for a successful implementation.
- support the development of a cloud business case and strategy for the BC public sector, including a service model, funding model, governance structure, resourcing model, strategic plan, budget and transition plan.