“Supporting effective decision-making in an uncertain world”
The advances in information technology, the globalization of trade and the competitiveness of emerging markets have increased the competition for attracting customers and securing strategic resources. Gone are the days when corporate strategic planning was an annual exercise and when strategy was modified incrementally. Today’s world calls for a commitment to integrating strategy through cultural change, coupled with the ability to think – and act – quickly. These factors elevate the need for organizations to have a comprehensive yet flexible strategy. Deetken helps our clients define strategic principles that align decision-making at all levels and that respond to changing landscapes and new opportunities.
We provide support with:
- Functional strategy (e.g. IT, Finance, Marketing, etc)
- Strategic performance management systems
- Corporate strategic planning
- Business unit strategic planning
- Business Technology strategy and roadmap development